AquaMagna Magnetic Descaler ~ A 'No-Salt', Natural, Green Alternative
Salt Free Water Conditioner
The “water magnet”, as it is also known as, alters the fluid flowing by and effectively disrupts the bonding of the molecules that cause scale build-up. Benefits of reduced scale include:
* Increased water pressure
* Cleaner fixtures and appliances
* Cleaning laundry
The environmental and health advantages
We don’t put anything bad in and we don’t take anything good out.
We’re committed to the safety of our customers and our planet and our commitment is visible in the product we supply. A salt free water conditioner requires no energy or fuel to function and requires no chemical or salt to replace the calcium and magnesium particles harmful to your water. As a result, water magnets do their job without harming you or your environment.
For cost advantages, visit our Industrial Magnetic Water page.
Is a salt free water conditioner for you?
Salt free water conditioners are most likely for you if you’re mainly concerned with:
* removing scale build-up and displeasing stains on your fixtures, appliances and laundry and
* avoiding hard water without increasing the amount of sodium in your water
* increasing the fresh feel and clean taste of your water
* ensure that you’re not harming the environment through unnecessary salt discharge
* finding a more affordable means to high quality water conditioning
* implementing a maintenance-free solution to hard water
* Easy installation
Who uses salt free water conditioners?
The following North American industries benefit from AquaMagna's service:
* Educational institutions
* Local governments
* Residential drinking water.
Copyright © 2010 AquaMagna, Ontario, Canada
"The Finest Energized Water Purification Systems Since 1995"
Copyright ©1999-2012 by WAYNE GENDEL, DIANNE KNIGHT & FOREVER HEALTHY. All Rights Reserved.
The information and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Statements about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration, Health Canada or any other institution unless otherwise stated.
If you have any health concerns, you should always consult with a medical physician or other healthcare professional.
unless otherwise referenced.