THE ULTIMATE WATER SOLUTIONS FOR RESIDENTIAL, OFFICE & COMMERCIAL NEEDS
Referrals Competition Rules: $150 CAD Cash
Plus a Random Draw for a $300 CAD Credit Bonus Prize
for those with more than 1 Qualified Entry
1. Application.These rules apply to competitions operated by Forever Healthy
2. Eligibility.Competitions are open to Canadian residents, excluding residents of Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry. In respect of a particular Competition, the following individuals are not eligible to participate: (a) employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of (i) Forever Healthy
3. Referral Competition Friends’ Country of Residence.Competitions are to include referred friends who reside in either Canada or the United States of America.
4. Proof of Identity.Forever Healthy
5. Competition Period & Prizing.Details of the prize(s) available to be won, the start and end dates, the start and end times, and any other relevant information will be identified at the time of the Competition by means of applicable promotional materials, by means of the Web Site at www.ForeverHealthyWater.com (the (“Web Site”), and/or by means of any of the official social networking pages for Forever Healthy
6. How to Enter.No purchase necessary. Entry mechanism(s) in respect of a particular Competition will be noted by means of applicable promotional materials, via the Web Site, by Forever Healthy
Online Entry: To enter a Competition by means of the Web Site, go to the Web Site during the applicable Competition entry period and complete the form for the Competition. During the applicable entry period, complete the online form as instructed, including all required information. Incomplete forms will be deemed void. By successfully transmitting a completed form as directed, your referral will be qualified as an entry upon your referral purchasing a "2 Pure H2O" Vita Tech Water System.
Although Competitions may be communicated, promoted, or administered by means of a Third Party Service, all entrants acknowledge that Competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Third Party Service and that any questions, comments or complaints regarding a Competition should be directed to Forever Healthy
7. Restrictions.Entrant Submissions. Any content that endorses, condones and/or pertains to any illegal, inappropriate or high risk activity, behaviour or conduct, or personal information of individuals, including, without limitation, names and addresses (physical or electronic), without the consent of those individuals, or commercial messages, comparisons or solicitations for products or services, or any materially identifiable third party products and/or trade-marks, brands or logos (materiality to be determined by Forever Healthy
8. Ineligible Attempts at Entry.Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter a Competition in a fashion not authorized by these rules (or by Forever Healthy
9. Awarding of Prizes.For a Competitions where the winners are each entrant with a Referral Form resulting in the sale of the "2 Pure H2O" Vita Tech Water System there will also be a Single Bonus Prize awarded by a Random Draw made by a representative of Forever Healthy
A selected entrant will be disqualified and required to forfeit any claim on the Competition prize if he or she cannot be reached within a reasonable time period, as determined in the discretion of Forever Healthy
10. Conditions of Winning.To be declared a winner, a selected entrant must correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question; be in full compliance with these rules; and, in the discretion of Forever Healthy
11. Prize Acceptance.A selected entrant may be required to provide proof of identification when claiming a prize or otherwise in connection with a Competition to facilitate the administration of the Competition and/or to ensure the accurate identification of a Competition winner. Once confirmation of a Competition winner is complete in accordance with the terms of these rules, Forever Healthy
12. Odds of Winning.Odds of winning the Basic Prize of $150 CAD cash are 100% for every qualified entry. Every referral form resulting in the sale of the "2 Pure H2O" Vita Tech Water System creates a qualified entry.
Odds of Winning the single Bonus Prize of a $300 CAD credit towards the purchase of a "2 Pure H2O" Vita Tech Water System depend on the number of more than one qualified entries received from each entrant for a particular Competition, and any criteria used to describe how to enter the Competition.
13. Privacy.By entering a Competition and for the sole purpose of Forever Healthy
14. Release of Liability and Consent to Publicity.By entering a Competition, each entrant accepts and agrees to (i) be legally bound by these rules, including all eligibility requirements, (ii) be bound by the decisions of Forever Healthy
15. Limitation of Liability.The Releasees are not responsible for (i) stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, postage-due or garbled entries, transmissions, email or mail; (ii) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider, Web Site, or other connections, including those through and/or by any Web Site; (iii) jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (iv) failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems, any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, processing, or communication; (v) non-delivered, misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; (vi) printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these rules, in any Competition-related advertisements or other materials; or (vi) any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with a Competition, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Competition, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Competition-related materials, or the cancellation or postponement of any event. The Releasees are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in a Competition. The Releasees are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in a Competition or downloading materials from or use of the Web Site.
16. Laws and Rules.Except as otherwise set forth above, Competitions will be run in accordance with these rules, which are subject to amendment by Forever Healthy
17. Cancel and Amend.Forever Healthy
18. Conduct.Forever Healthy
19. Identity of an Online Entrant.If a dispute arises regarding the identity of any entrant, the applicable entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the account provided at the time of entry. An entrant may be required to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the account associated with a particular entry. The individual assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning the applicable type of account is considered the authorized account holder. Whether or not an individual constitutes the authorized account holder in question will be determined by Forever Healthy
"The Finest Energized Water Purification Systems Since 1995"
Copyright ©1999-2015 by WAYNE GENDEL, DIANNE KNIGHT & FOREVER HEALTHY. All Rights Reserved.
The information and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Statements about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration, Health Canada or any other institution unless otherwise stated.
If you have any health concerns, you should always consult with a medical physician or other healthcare professional.
unless otherwise referenced.