THE ULTIMATE WATER SOLUTIONS FOR RESIDENTIAL, OFFICE & COMMERCIAL NEEDS
pH / Temp Meter
PH-200: Waterproof pH Meter ~ not in stock, upgrading to PH-600 soon
Acidic / Alkaline Measurement
Ideal for all pH testing including water purification
pH represents the amount of available Hydrogen ions in a solution. It is defined as the negative log of the activity of the Hydrogen ions. The scale ranges from 1pH to 14pH with 7 being neutral. A sample with a measurement below 7pH is considered acidic and measurement above 7pH is considered alkaline.
• Measures pH and Temperature.
• Auto-ranging three point calibration with digital fine tuning.
• Includes 4 pH buffer solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap.
• Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating).
• Simultaneous temperature display.
• Measurement Range: 0-14 pH.
• Digital automatic calibration (one point), with digital fine tuning.
• Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
• Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
• Factory Calibrated: The PH-200 meter is three-point factory calibrated to 4, 7, and 10 pH. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
• Includes a cap, batteries, lanyard, and pH 7.0 buffer.
• pH Range: 0 - 14
• Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
• Resolution: 0.01 pH;
Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
• Accuracy: +/- 0.02 pH
• Calibration: Digital automatic calibration (one point) with digital fine tuning
• Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
• Housing: IP-67 Waterproof
• Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell
• Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm
(7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
• Weight: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)
PH-200 Water Meter please ask
"The Finest Energized Water Purification Systems Since 1995"
Copyright ©1999-2015 by WAYNE GENDEL, DIANNE KNIGHT & FOREVER HEALTHY. All Rights Reserved.
The information and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Statements about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration, Health Canada or any other institution unless otherwise stated.
If you have any health concerns, you should always consult with a medical physician or other healthcare professional.
unless otherwise referenced.