Leak Controllers are specialized water shut-off systems that use sensors to detect a water leak. The sensor sounds an alarm and then shuts off the water. The alarm continues to sound until the valve is manually reset. By preventing continuous water flow, mould and property damage are restricted.
- 1" full port ball valve with auto shut-off
- Programmable service reminder indicator
- Water detection sensitivity down to 2 ppm TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
- 4 AA batteries
- Automatic daily valve management
- Available port sizes (inlet/outlet): 3/4", 1", 1-1/4" and 1-1/2"
This product does not guarantee the prevention of water damage from our system(s).
Many factors increase the probability of preventing water damage including:
- Constant Leak Controller and regular system testing and maintenance, with physical verification of all parts.
- Correct placement of the sensor(s).
Value: $190 USD each retail
"The Finest Energized Water Purification Systems Since 1995"
Copyright ©1999-2015 by WAYNE GENDEL, DIANNE KNIGHT & FOREVER HEALTHY. All Rights Reserved.
The information and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Statements about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration, Health Canada or any other institution unless otherwise stated.
If you have any health concerns, you should always consult with a medical physician or other healthcare professional.
unless otherwise referenced.