THE ULTIMATE WATER SOLUTIONS FOR RESIDENTIAL, OFFICE & COMMERCIAL NEEDS
Crystal Quest® ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Crystal Quest® Manufacturing’s commitment to quality craftsmanship continues to be shown through not only being the FIRST manufacturer in our industry to be ISO 9001:2008 certified, but that we continually surpass all required audits as well.
ISO 9001: 2008 is an internationally recognized Quality Management Standard that requires a company to identify, define, document, implement, monitor and measure, and continually improve the effectiveness of its processes for the purposes of enhancing Customer Satisfaction. Companies must undergo third-party audits by accredited certification boards in order to become ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- make the development, manufacturing and supply of products and services more efficient, safer and cleaner
- safeguard consumers, and users in general, of products and services
- facilitate trade between countries and make it fairer
- provide governments with a technical base for health, safety and environmental legislation, and conformity assessment
- make life simpler by providing solutions to common problems
- share technological advances and good management practice
- disseminate innovation
Selecting a manufacturer that voluntarily holds itself to these high standards ensures you will receive a quality product and dedicated customer service. With its vertically integrated processes and strict quality control procedures, Crystal Quest® Manufacturing’s has been dedicated to the highest standards since its inception.
"The Finest Energized Water Purification Systems Since 1995"
Copyright ©1999-2015 by WAYNE GENDEL, DIANNE KNIGHT & FOREVER HEALTHY. All Rights Reserved.
The information and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Statements about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration, Health Canada or any other institution unless otherwise stated.
If you have any health concerns, you should always consult with a medical physician or other healthcare professional.
unless otherwise referenced.