THE ULTIMATE WATER SOLUTIONS FOR RESIDENTIAL, OFFICE & COMMERCIAL NEEDS
Triple Purified, Energized,
"2 Pure H2O" Vita Tech Water System
The Under-the-Counter Water Purifier
- Better tasting and better smelling drinking water by removing chlorine and other contaminants.
- Saves Money.
- No need to buy or lug bottled water.
- Removes dissolved solids, salts and minerals that cause hardness.
- Removes organic chemicals and other impurities.
- Clean, healthy water for cooking, as well as drinking, with the convenience of tap water.
Unlike regular Reverse Osmosis water systems, our "2 Pure H2O" Vita Tech Water System purifies from 99 to 100% vs. 90%+ for regular Reverse Osmosis.
The Water In You
The USGS Water Science School
The United States Geological Survey (USGS)
[Excerpt] According to H.H. Mitchell, Journal of Biological Chemistry 158, the brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83% water. The skin contains 64% water, muscles and kidneys are 79%, and even the bones are watery: 31%.
Each day humans must consume a certain amount of water to survive. Of course, this varies according to age and gender, and also by where someone lives. Generally, an adult male needs about 3 liters per day while an adult female needs about 2.2 liters per day. Some of this water is gotten in food.
Water serves a number of essential functions to keep us all going:
- A vital nutrient to the life of every cell, acts first as a building material.
- It regulates our internal body temperature by sweating and respiration
- The carbohydrates and proteins that our bodies use as food are metabolized and transported by water in the bloodstream;
- It assists in flushing waste mainly through urination
- acts as a shock absorber for brain, spinal cord, and fetus
- forms saliva
- lubricates joints
Oxygen Reduction Potential (ORP)
The Oxygen Reduction Potential (ORP) in our water is rated so negative that it will reduce (decrease the oxidation) of the atoms in your body that are missing electrons. Then those reduced atoms and molecules do not oxidize your body.
An example of oxidation is seeing an apple turn brown where it is cut.
Many commonly eaten cooked or processed foods and beverages, unfortunately, are highly oxidized and devoid of electrons, having high ORP values.
In contrast, when one eats foods rated with high negative hydrogen ions, that is low ORP values, which are found to be especially abundant in organically grown vegetables, this tends to affect the body fluids in a favourable manner.
Naturally, ORP values vary quite widely among foods and beverages. It is best to avoid oxidizing your body internally as much as possible, therefore it is important to make a constant effort to eat and drink foods with negative ORP values.
In our "2 Pure H2O" Vita Tech Water the ORP value, the amount of electrons is -500, which is extremely high, giving our water a higher antioxidant rating than virtually any food.
"The Finest Energized Water Purification Systems Since 1995"
Copyright ©1999-2015 by WAYNE GENDEL, DIANNE KNIGHT & FOREVER HEALTHY. All Rights Reserved.
The information and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Statements about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration, Health Canada or any other institution unless otherwise stated.
If you have any health concerns, you should always consult with a medical physician or other healthcare professional.
unless otherwise referenced.